Established in 1991, Bauknight Pietras & Stormer, P.A. (“BPS”) is among the Southeast’s premier accounting and consulting firms and among the largest locally owned public accounting firms in South Carolina. BPS is a strategic partner to its clients in a broad spectrum of industries such as Real Estate/Construction, Insurance, closely held businesses and High Net Worth Individuals. In 2019, 2020, and 2021, BPS was recognized by Forbes Magazine as being among the top recommended tax and accounting firms in the United States, and in 2020 was recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the 50 Best of the Best Accounting Firms in the United States.
We are currently seeking tax seniors in our Columbia, SC office.
- Work directly with clients as their trusted advisor
- Preparation of individual and business income tax returns
- Accept all responsibility for routine engagements, including delegation of work and supervision of staff
- Communicate and work in a team environment on a variety of projects
- 4+ years of recent public accounting experience
- CPA certification or have passed all four portions of the CPA exam
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience supervising staff and effectively delegating work
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Profit sharing plan
- Banked overtime program where associates can bank overtime throughout the year and then use the banked overtime for additional vacation days during the year or take the banked overtime in pay at the end of the year.