Established in 1991, Bauknight Pietras & Stormer, P.A. (“BPS”) is among the Southeast’s premier accounting and consulting firms and among the largest locally owned public accounting firms in South Carolina. BPS is a strategic partner to its clients in a broad spectrum of industries such as Real Estate/Construction, Insurance, closely held businesses and High Net Worth Individuals. In 2019, 2020, and 2021, BPS was recognized by Forbes Magazine as being among the top recommended tax and accounting firms in the United States, and in 2020 was recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the 50 Best of the Best Accounting Firms in the United States.
We are currently seeking tax associates in our Columbia, SC office.
- Preparation of individual and business income tax returns
- Communicate and work in a team environment on a variety of projects
- Assist with tax research
- Maintain communication with seniors and supervisors to manage expectations and meeting deadlines
- CPA license or eligibility to take CPA exam
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Profit sharing plan
- Banked overtime program where associates can bank overtime throughout the year and then use the banked overtime for additional vacation days during the year or take the banked overtime in pay at the end of the year.