Shellie originally joined BPS in 1996 and rejoined the firm in 2001. She is a tax senior manager, providing tax compliance and planning services with a primary focus on partnerships, nonprofit entities, and employee benefit plans. She also does work in international taxation, focusing on U.S. companies with foreign owners.
Shellie has also provided services to individual clients to comply with foreign reporting laws, including determining reporting requirements and preparing forms for multiple years. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, from the University of South Carolina.
Areas of Expertise
- Corporate Tax Planning and Compliance
- Employee Benefits Plans
- Individual Tax Planning and Compliance
- International Taxation
- Member, South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Midlands International Trade Association
- B.S., Accounting, University of South Carolina Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa