Sean Battle, CPA
Sean joined BPS in 2015 and currently serves as an audit senior manager and provides assurance and business advisory services to clients primarily in the telecommunications, cooperatives, manufacturing, and construction industries. He also has experience related to employee benefit plans, distribution and technology industries, mergers and acquisitions, cost allocations models, accounting standard implementation projects, single audit engagements, and other special projects.
Sean serves the community through his involvement in Wholespire and the Salvation Army, nonprofit organizations aimed to serve those who need the most help in the community.
From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Sean graduated from the University of Connecticut with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in 2014. While at the University of Connecticut, Sean was a member of the swimming and diving team. Sean earned his Master of Science in Accounting from the University of Pittsburgh in 2015.
Areas of Expertise:
- Auditing and Financial Reporting
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Employee Benefit Plan
- Member/Audit and Assurance Task Force Leader, Education Committee, South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Leadership Columbia, Class of 2023
- Advisory Board and Finance Committee Member, Salvation Army
- Treasurer and Board Member, Wholespire
- Chapter Board member and Vice President of Engagement, Columbia IMA
- Member, Contemporaries of the Columbia Museum of Art
- Member, Columbia Opportunity Resource
- Master of Science in Accounting, University of Pittsburgh
- B.S., Business Administration, Accounting Major, University of Connecticut