Sean joined BPS in 2015 and currently serves as an audit manager. He has five years of experience in public accounting.
Sean is a member of the audit and business advisory departments and provides assurance and business advisory services to clients primarily in the telecommunications, non-profit, and manufacturing industries. He also has experience related to employee benefit plans, mergers and acquisitions, and single audit engagements.
From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Sean graduated from the University of Connecticut with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in 2014. While at the University of Connecticut, Sean was a member of the swimming and diving team. Sean earned his Master of Science in Accounting from the University of Pittsburgh in 2015.
Areas of Expertise:
- Auditing and Financial Reporting
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Industry Expertise
- Member, South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Advisory Board and Finance Committee Member, Salvation Army
- Board and Finance Committee Member, Wholespire
- Chapter Board member and Vice President of Engagement, Columbia IMA
- Member, Contemporaries of the Columbia Museum of Art
- Member, Columbia Opportunity Resource
- Master of Science in Accounting, University of Pittsburgh
- B.S., Business Administration, Accounting Major, University of Connecticut