Paul joined BPS in 2014 and currently serves as an audit senior manager. He has eight years of experience in public accounting.
Paul is a member of the audit and business advisory department and provides assurance and business advisory services to clients primarily in the manufacturing, construction, and distribution industries. He also has experience related to employee benefit plan audit engagements, acquisition related due diligence engagements, business valuations and forecasting, and agree-upon procedures engagements.
Paul graduated from the University of South Carolina (USC) with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in 2011 and Master of Accountancy in 2012.
Areas of Expertise:
- Auditing and Financial Reporting
- Compilations and Reviews
- Employee Benefits Plans
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Member, South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Leadership Columbia, Class of 2019
- South Carolina Association of CPA's Leadership Institute, Class of 2017
- Treasurer, OneColumbia for Arts and Historical Preservation
- Member, Columbia Opportunity Resource
- Member, Contemporaries of the Columbia Museum of Art
- Board Member, Tapp's Arts Center
Master of Accountancy, University of South Carolina
B.S., Business Administration, University of South Carolina