Marty joined Bauknight Pietras & Stormer, PA in July 2014 and now serves as an advanced staff accountant. He is a member of the audit and business advisory department and provides assurance and business advisory services to clients in a wide range of industries.
Originally from Spartanburg, SC, Marty earned a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy from the University of South Carolina and Master of Accountancy from the Darla Moore School of Business. Marty is currently working towards his CPA designation.
Areas of Expertise:
- Business Advisory
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Lexington Sertoma Club
- Volunteer, Cochlear Americas Network
- Ashland United Methodist Church (Staff Parish Relations Committee, Long Range Planning Committee, A/V Team)
- Volunteer, Cub Scouts Pack 425
- Past Chapter Advisor, Gamma Nu Chapter of the Sigma Chi Fraternity, University of South Carolina
- Past Treasurer, Gamma Nu House Corporation, Sigma Chi Fraternity, University of South Carolina
- Master of Accountancy, Darla Moore School of Business, University of South Carolina
- B.A., Philosophy, University of South Carolina