Jessica joined BPS in September 2016 after earning her Master of Accounting and BBA degrees from Kennesaw State University. She is a manager in Audit and Assurance and works closely with clients in the captive insurance, distribution, manufacturing and telecom industries, providing audit and attestation services.
Jessica’s work with her clients ignited a passion for forensic accounting and white-collar fraud prevention, also known as occupational fraud. In 2019, she became a Certified Fraud Examiner and is now a critical resource to BPS clients that want to prevent, detect or investigate possible fraud. This is a significant benefit to all companies, but particularly those with less than 100 employees, as they are more likely to be victims of occupational fraud and less likely to have the resources to implement internal fraud prevention programs. Jessica’s focus is helping companies mitigate fraud by putting internal controls and proactive strategies in place.
Among Jessica’s personal interests is dance. She was classically trained until age 18. Throughout her undergrad and graduate college years, Jessica was in a professional contemporary dance company. She continues to train and perform in her free time.
Areas of Expertise:
- Forensic Accounting
- Fraud Prevention
- Captive Insurance
- Forensic Accounting/Fraud Prevention
- Vice President, Palmetto ACFE Chapter
- Member, South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Master of Accounting, Kennesaw State University
- BBA, Accounting, Kennesaw State University