Dawn joined BPS in 2011. She was initially employed as an audit manager providing assurance and business advisory services to clients in a wide range of industries, including captive insurance, construction, distribution, manufacturing, software development, and telecommunications. In 2016, Dawn transitioned to the tax department and provides tax compliance services with a primary focus on partnerships, corporations and non-profit entities.
Prior to joining the firm, Dawn worked in public accounting, focusing on healthcare, insurance, non-profit, and governmental clients. During her career, she has been involved with a number of special projects, including business process documentation and best practices assessment, merger and acquisition due diligence and agreed-upon procedure engagements.
Areas of Expertise:
- Business Advisory
- Technology/Software Development
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer, Richland School District Two Education Foundation
- Treasurer, Carrington Place HomeOwners Association
- Graduate, Leadership Lexington County
- Former Treasurer, Lexington Elementary School PTA
- Former Member, Lexington Elementary School SIC
- Former Member, River Bluff High School SIC
- Member, Mt Horeb United Methodist Church
- B.S., Accounting, University of South Carolina