Claire joined BPS in 2019 as an audit manager. She has 14 years of experience in public accounting, including nine years as an auditor with a national public accounting firm, working with clients in construction, long-term care and not-for-profit sectors. She also has worked in private industry, serving as controller for a paving contractor. Before entering public accounting, Claire spent six years in grant writing and institutional development at two colleges.
Claire is a native of Easley, SC. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, gardening, reading, and volunteering at her church.
Areas of Expertise:
- Audit and Attest Services
- Agreed-Upon Procedures
- Captive Insurance
- Long-Term Care
- Member, South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Volunteer, church, older adult and women's ministries
- B.S., Accounting, Clemson University
- Master of Public Administration, University of South Carolina
- B.A., Political Science, Clemson University